Ag Econ is experienced is conducting industry level research and providing targeted extension outputs.
Industry level services include:
· Climate data analysis, forecasting interpretation, education, risk assessment and extension.
· Climate location analysis — which oceans and atmospheric drivers are influencing your industries irrigation evapotranspiration, rainfall and temperature?
· Economic evaluations applicable to enterprise, farm or industry scale.
· Resource efficiency analysis — limited irrigation water scenarios, incorporating renewables and battery storage into irrigation systems, robotics in agriculture and, measuring practice change scenarios through dynamic gross margin analysis.
· Investment analysis — feasibility studies of agricultural developments and investments including energy innovation and irrigation development.
· Enterprise and industry level risk management
· Carbon and energy policy impact analysis and industry recommendations
· Adoption studies — drivers of business adoption decisions supporting improved research extension and impact.
Research outputs may include:
· Research reports
· Peer reviewed journal articles.
Extension outputs may include:
· Conference presentations, posters and papers
· Articles in industry publications
· YouTube clips
· Go-to-meeting or Skype conference calls.
Working autonomously or in multi-disciplinary teams, Ag Econ has achieved positive outcomes for industry clients.