Ag Econ is experienced is conducting industry level research and providing targeted extension outputs.
Industry level services include;
- Climate data analysis, forecasting interpretation, risk assessment and extension
- Climate location analysis – which oceans and atmospheric drivers are influencing your industries irrigation evapotranspiration, rainfall and temperature?
- Economic evaluations applicable to enterprise, farm or industry scale
- Resource efficiency analysis
i.e limited irrigation water scenarios, incorporating renewables and battery storage into irrigation systems, robotics in agriculture and, measuring practice change scenarios through dynamic gross margin analysis;
- Investment analysis
i.e feasibility studies of agricultural developments and investments including energy innovation and irrigation development
- Enterprise and industry level risk management
- Carbon and energy policy impact analysis and industry recommendations
Research outputs may include;
- Research reports
- Peer reviewed journal articles
Extension outputs may include;
- Conference presentations, posters and papers
- Articles in industry publications
- YouTube clips
Working autonomously or in multi-disiplanary teams, Ag Econ has achieved positive outcomes for industry clients.