As owner/operators of their own farming businesses, the partners at Ag Econ understand the intricacies of farm business operations and analysis. Below are some examples of the services we provide, and which can be tailored to the clients needs.
Farm level services include:
· Enterprise, farm or business level budgeting.
· Resource efficiency analysis
Farm energy assessment — reducing energy costs with renewables
Limited irrigation water scenarios
Gross margin analysis and crop planning
Measuring practice change scenarios through dynamic gross margin analysis
· Economic evaluations applicable to enterprise or farm or business scale
Maintain or replace?
Buy, hire or use contractors?
Investment analysis — energy, irrigation and robotic solutions, including investment tenders and quality assurance
· Machinery maintenance and replacement schedules
· Climate risk assessment, forecasting interpretation and management strategies
· Whole-farm business and enterprise level risk management
· Business proposals and marketing plans
· Energy pricing and supply tenders.
Information is provided in an easy to read format and can be tailored to suit various stakeholders such as investors, banks and advisors.
Project sizes can vary from five-year RD&E fully costed projects, down to a days or hours for essential tasks.
Please give us a call, we are happy to discuss any areas where you think we can assist.